Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
Erica’s Chunky Texas Chili Recipe
A not-too-spicy chili recipe the whole family will love.
Servings: 4 People
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 1 chopped pablano pepper
- 1-2 chopped jalepeno peppers
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 cans petite diced tomatoes
- 1/2 can tomato paste
- 2-3 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 can pinto or kidney beans optional
- Heat oil in pan over medium heat, or in your instant pot on the sautee setting.Sautee onion and peppers until onions are about half cooked.Add ground beef. Break apart and brown until beef is cooked.
- Add tomatoes, tomato paste and seasonings. Add beansm if desired.Stir until well combined and continue until chili is heated through.Reduce heat to simmer and allow flavors to combine for at least 10 minutes, stirring as needed.